Why Select an Accredited Company?
Companies who achieve Natural Stone Institute Accreditation have proven themselves best-in-class for fabrication and installation methods in their respective disciplines. Accreditations are available for Natural Stone Fabricator, Commercial A, and Commercial B installer.
Reduce Liability • Increase Quality • Use Qualified Labor
The standards below have been verified through a multi-step process which includes a thorough document review, written exam, and extensive on-site inspection.
Reputation for honest and timely communication with customers, employees, subcontractors, and suppliers
Ample facilities, equipment, and materials to perform high-quality workmanship of natural stone countertops
Have proven credibility by accurately representing the company’s expertise, experience, credentials, and services
Demonstrates financial stability sufficient to conduct stated business in a safe and effective manner
Similar Qualified Labor Programs
- Advanced Certification for Tile Installers (ACT)
- Five Star Tile Contractors (NTCA)
- Certified Wood Flooring Professionals (NWFA)
- Certified Tile Installer (CTEF)
- Certified Masonry Contractors (MCAA)
- Certified Quality Woodwork (AWI)
- Tile Contractors’ Trowel of Excellence (TCAA)