Global Advocacy Group
Provide a platform for members outside of North America to engage and network with other companies and provide feedback on key Natural Stone Institute initiatives and programming.
- Increase engagement. Provide companies with more opportunities to be engaged and active within the association.
- Tell the story. Develop content and tools for the entire industry to tell the story about natural stone with an emphasis on global standards, sustainability, and industry outreach.
- Be inclusive. Ensure global members know that they are an integral part of our association and have a platform to share and communicate their needs.
- Global Trade Shows. Assist the association with outreach about key global initiatives at a variety of industry trade shows.
JOIN THE GROUP
Join the Global Advocacy Group to receive communications about the group’s progress and advance notice for virtual or in-person meetings.
BECOME A MEMBER OF THE STEERING COMMITTEE
Applications are now being accepted for the Steering Committee. Serve as an industry leader in the development of strategies, tools, and resources for the Global Advocacy Group. Ensure adherence to, and compliance with, the Global Advocacy Group’s Purpose and Key Focus. NOTE: The steering committee will be designated for stone professionals who reside outside of North America.
Those interested in serving on the 9-person committee will be expected to:
- Attend at least one in-person advocacy group event each year (preference is Marmomac).
- Participate in scheduled Steering Committee calls/meetings.
- Be strategically involved in at least one initiative.
- Be committed and engaged.
- Serve a two-year term.