Illinois Stone Summit: Know Your Business
Special Thanks to our Host:
DATE: Thursday, September 17, 2020
LOCATION: Universal Granite & Marble
3555 S Normal Ave
Chicago, IL 60609
Join the Stone Industry Education Series for a day of education and networking. Learn how to diversify your business, build efficiency in your company, and train to industry standards. Don’t miss this opportunity—this one day workshop will only be available in your area once this year. Visit www.stoneindustryeducation.com to learn more.
- Review what metrics to follow as you develop your business plan.
- Learn about training resources to help build your stone company.
- Discuss how to maximize your shop efficiency while creating the best product for your customers.
- Create a plan to position your company in the marketplace for maximum sales.
8:30 am - Registration
9:00 am - Welcome and Attendee Introductions
9:15 am - Know Your Business
10:30 am - Break
10:45 am - Know Your Business
11:45 am - Fabricator Resources
Noon - Host Presentation
12:15 pm - Lunch
1:00 pm - Fabricator Breakout Sessions
Group 1: Business Management (Benchmarking, Hiring and Retaining Employees, etc)
Group 2: Technical (Stone Characteristics, Technical Standards, etc)
Group 3: Marketing (Setting Expectations, Customer Relations, etc)
- 3:00 pm - Reception
Fabricators and Installers: $99
Stone Distributors and Suppliers: $249
- Earn two free registrations — Non-Natural Stone Institute member companies who join prior to the seminar can send two employees free of charge (a $198 value). For more information about membership, go online to www.naturalstoneinstitute.org/whyjoin, or call 440.250.9222 and ask for Jeff Handley.
A special thank you to all the sponsors of the Illinois Stone Summit. If you are interested in more information about sponsorship, please click here.
For more information on this event contact: